The Wake County Innovation team is launching an exciting new Brown Bag lunch series that is open to all employees. This Brown Bag lunch series will cover a range of unique topics such as:
- Methods to boost creative thinking power
- Overview of the principles of Design thinking and how to apply them
- Introduction to Behavioral Economics and how to influence people’s behavior
- Using LEAN principles to identify opportunities for improvement
- How to run experiments quickly and cheaply to identify the best way to tackle an issue
- Collecting and analyzing data to benefit your work
Just pick and choose topics and sign up through eWake talent to reserve your spot! Register early so that you don’t miss out- space is limited. Brown Bag lunches will continue to be added to the Wake Innovates classes page so check often to see what’s new. You can access the link to register by clicking “view details.” Please share with people you think may be interested! We look forward to joining all of you in exploring these fun and useful topics.